Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Post #1

After putting it off for years, I’ve actually started a blog (Yes, Kirk.  I finally did it).  Here you will find posts on C#, BizTalk, WCF, and almost any other .NET-related technologies.  I hope you find some information here that is helpful.  I'm not 100% happy with the code formatting at this point.  However, I want to get some information out there, so please bear with me until I get the formatting a little cleaner.

My first couple of posts will focus on how to return typed WCF Faults from a BizTalk 2006 R2 orchestration as a WCF service.  It came as quite a surprise that this is not supported out-of-the-box, and it is not readily apparent how this can be accomplished.  While you are waiting for the upcoming posts, please visit some of the blogs that I am following for more great .NET news and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment